The Flow-Rite Pro-Fill RV Battery Watering System for 6V Batteries provides the most convenient and accurate means of filling and maintaining proper battery water levels.
- Fill several batteries safely and simultaneously from a single remote position without having to touch a battery or remove caps.
- Fits all standard 6V lead-acid batteries.
- Setting up a 48V golf cart with 8V batteries use (4) kits.
- Eliminates the need to remove vent covers to fill.
- Automatically sends water to low cells only.
- Automatic control valves ensure each cell is closed when the precise level is reached.
- Installs in minutes, no tools required.
- Automatic shut-off prevents over or under-watering.
- Simple hand pump operation required (sold separately Handy-Pump P/N: 55-8753).
- Use with any distilled water container.
- A quick disconnect feature allows the supply to be attached in a snap.
- No risk of acid splashes or dangerous fumes.
- Flame arrestors prevent external spark or flame from igniting flammable cell gasses.
- Proper electrolyte level prevents dangerous acid bubble out during charge.
- Dimensions: 13" x 11" x 2".
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes (2) Pro-Fill flexible manifolds for 6-volt batteries (you will need an extra kit for 8-volt batteries), (9) Red end caps, Valves (Winged Bayonet, Yellow Cover, Clear Displacer), Clampless Tubing, Male coupler, dust cover, and Pro-Fill RV Instructions.
- Limited 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Flow-Rite Pro-Fill RV Battery Watering System for 6V Batteries