The Roadmaster 152-LED Bulb Socket Tail Light Wiring Kit is designed to give you brake, turn signal and running lights for your towed vehicle without tapping into its electrical system.
- Wiring is beneath the vehicle, bypassing the electrical system entirely.
- Will not violate the vehicle's manufacturer warranty.
- LED lights last longer, are brighter, generate little heat, and activate quicker than incandescent lights.
- Independent bulbs and sockets mount inside tail lights.
- Requires a 1" hole drilled in tail light housing.
- Necessary wiring, 2 bulbs, 2 sockets, zip-ties, and instructions included.
- Plug an extension loop for hookup to RV sold separately.
- Wiring harness length: 27"
- Light output per bulb: 450 lumens
- The overall length of the bulb: 2-1/2"
- Length of the bulb from flange to top of bulb: 2"
- Wire loom: 3' long x 1/2" diameter
- 1-Year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Made in the USA
Roadmaster Bulb Socket Tail Light Wiring Kit