The A-Frame Trailer Tray is the first tongue mounted cargo carrying system that is adjustable and designed to fit on most A frame travel trailers. The Trailer Tray can support up to 300 lbs. of cargo and the perfect solution to haul generators, coolers, firewood, compressors, welders, wood boxes and more. Once installed and adjusted, (4) holes need to be drilled through the round 1/8" wall tube to permanently fix the Trailer Tray in place. All installation hardware included.
Critical Measurements: Approximately 30-5/8” from top of A-frame to top of tray. Approximately 29-1/2” from top of A-frame to bottom of tray. This distance is designed to accommodate up to a 30 lb standard LP tank. Due to bent design on vertical tubes, tray brackets can be mounted on your A-frame at widths varying from 14" to 55" (Note: you may need to modify the front support plate to accommodate increased width mounting).
- Powder coated steel construction
- Supports up to 300 lbs. of cargo
- Designed to fit on most A frame travel trailers with 3.5" to 6.5" tall tubing
- Tray is designed with several tie down eyelets and holes to secure your cargo
- Trailer Tray Dimensions: 20.159" deep x 32.375" wide
- Can be used to haul generators, coolers, firewood, compressors, welders, wood boxes and more
- All installation hardware included
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- GROUND SHIPPING ONLY
Note: One of three things can allow you to be able to access your propane tanks, if mounted under tray area, without having to remove the tray.
1. You can replace your existing tank cover with a soft vinyl cover which will allow you to access your LP tank valves or remove LP tanks without having to remove the tray.
2. You can replace your existing tank cover with a hard plastic cover with a flip top to access your LP tank valves. You will still need to remove the tray to remove cover and refill LP tanks.
3. Leave the tank cover off for direct access to your LP tank
Stromberg Carlson CC-255 A-Frame Trailer Tray Cargo Carrier