The Valterra P23505LFVP Fresh Water RV Winterizing Ez Turn Bypass Kit bypasses your water heater, saving you at least 10 or more gallons of antifreeze every year. Designed to be a permanent hookup with the brass valve that allows you to change the flow of water or antifreeze.
- Bypasses your water heater, saving you antifreeze in the process.
- Allows you to bypass your water heater when using antifreeze, but allowing water in when winter is over.
- Easy to use single valve operation offers you flow control of the water and antifreeze.
- Simple lifelong installation prompted by the brass valve that regulates water and antifreeze.
- Constructed of high-quality materials, providing extended use for years to come.
- The formula for this winterizing substance is lead-free, offering safe drinking water.
- Prevents ethanediol from being misspent by caching approximately 10 or more gallons per year.
- The lead-free winterizing formula delivers safe drinking water.
- Compatibility: 10-gallon water heater tank
- OEM certified.
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 0.6" x 0.3"
- Weight: 1.08 Lbs
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
- Includes Hose, lead-free on/off valves, & the instruction manual.
Valterra Fresh Water RV Winterizing Ez Turn Bypass Kit