The FlowPur 10,000 water softener is the perfect solution to cleaning hard water. Cleaning hard water will not just benefit your skin but also your RV's or camper's water lines anywhere water will touch. This prevents rust from getting into the lines and into your water tanks.
Helpful Tip: If you need to remove water from the RV water softener for winterizing, simply tip the unit on it's side so water flows out the inlet valve. There are screens inside the tank that protect the resin from coming out. Never remove the top or bottom plug to remove water, you will loose resin and the unit will no longer work.
- High Flow Rates up to 4 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- Includes Hardness Strips to Test The Water
- The Included Hose Fitting Makes Installation Quick
- Grains Capacity: 10000 Grains
- Resin Cubic Foot: 0.33
- Resin: Premium High Capacity
- Weight 26 lbs.
- Salt Required: 2 lbs Per Regeneration
- Regeneration Time: 20 Minutes
- Regeneration Can Be Done With Potassium Chloride or Table Salt
- Garden hose not included. Two 4 ft. garden hoses recommended.
- Dimensions: 20 1/2" H x 8 1/2" D
- Warranty: Tank: 5 Years / Head: 1 Year
Regeneration: Regeneration time is 20 minutes, following directions on the included instruction sheet. This system is already regenerated when you receive
it so an initial regeneration is not required.
Twice a year, perform a back flush of the system. Back
flushing is performed by feeding water into the outlet port of
the system. Allow water to flow out of the inlet connection at
a rate of one gallon per minute. This reverse flow process
mechanically cleans the resin bed. If back flushing is being
done along with a regeneration process the back flush
should be done first.
Long Term Storage:
If the system is going to be idle for long periods of time perform
a back flush then follow the regeneration process using
¼ cup of bleach or 1 pack of Watts Sani-System Solution in
lieu of table salt to perform a sanitization. When the system
is ready to be used again re-sanitize with bleach or
Sani-System Solution then regenerate with table salt.
FlowPur RV Pro 10,000 Portable Water Softener