- MicroSealant Technology.
- Black UV stable backing.
- Bonds to surfaces and stops leaks on surfaces that require a deeper seal.
- Use on: EPDM, TPO, most PVC, CSPE/Hypalon, CPE, SBS, APP modified, asphalt BURs, coal tar BURs, all metal roofs, tiles, shingle, aluminum, galvanized steel, gypsum board, wood, polyethylene, propylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, OSB, etc.
- Seals granulated roof tears, seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters, and much more.
- Can be applied in weather as cold as -20 degrees.
- Seals for an air, moisture and water-tight barrier.
- One step permanent leak repair tape.
- Dimensions: 6" width, 25' length.
- Made in USA.
RV RoofSeal Plus Black 6" x 25' by Eternabond
The Eternabond RV RoofSeal Plus Black 6" x 25' is made for use on surfaces that need a deeper seal or have granulated or textured surfaces, that may be more difficult to bond to. It uses advanced MicroSealant Technology, a 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber with a built in primer, bonded to a UV stable backing. The Eternabond roofseal plus easily bonds to any surface sealing tears in the roof or seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters and much more.
Permanent Air, Moisture And Water-Tight Seal
If you're looking for an easy do it yourself way to repair your leaky roof, this tape would work perfect for you. This roofseal makes a permanent air, moisture and water-tight seal using adhesives with integrated primers and UV stable backing and is made to withstand all weather and will flex, expand and contract in all conditions. It is perfect for repairs or to restore the roof on your camper, motor home and RV.
Applying Eternabond RoofSeal Plus
Before applying, the surface must be clean and dry, you can use the Eternaclean for an easy clean up. For application, install over the repair area, removing the protective liner as you go, to prevent the tape from getting stuck to itself or debris. Using pressure, rub with hand or roll with steel roller to activate bonding process.
Adhesion: 20lbs+/in width
Application Temperature: ›150°F to -25º w/ optional primer
Elongation: <700% +/- 100
Flexibility: ½" radius at -30°F
Temperature Range: -70ºF to >200ºF
Permanence: .001 perms maximum
Pliability: No cracks in membrane
Shelf Life: Up to 5 years
Roll Size: 6" x 25'
Tensile break PSI: 4500 PSI +/- 500 PSI
Total thickness: 65 mils (+/- 2 mils)
Water vapor test (ASTME 96B): .005 grms/100" sq./24hrs/100°F