Everyone knows that there are certain and obvious things you load onto your RV that help you have a great camping experience. It makes sense to pack a sturdy folding table like the
Canyon El Grande and a relaxing, massive Big Bubba Chair. RV life is about comfort, mobility, and simplicity. Still, there are plenty of accessories that you may not know exist and therefore don’t know how much you need them. Here’s a list of 5 RV outdoor accessories you need to purchase for your this summer's camping trip.
- The Madison Accessories Chair Carrier - The first thing you want to do when you arrive at your campground or location is set up the place you will temporarily call home. After a long day on the road, the worst thing is digging through overstuffed storage closets to get what you need. All you really want to do is sit down outside with a cold drink. First of all, you’ll need to find your chair. With the Madison Chair Carrier, you can neatly organize and hang your chairs on the ladder of your RV. It’s made of strong and durable steel and puts your comfort within easy reach.
- StorMate Garbage Bag Holder - After getting settled it’s time to cook dinner. You get your outdoor grill set up and ready while somebody else prepares the table and eating area. It doesn't take long before you realize that you’re taking several trips around the corner of the lot to get to the garbage bins. With the StorMate Garbage Bag Holder, you can neatly set-up a place to throw away all of your garbage that’s conveniently located close by. While it collapses down for storage and is easy to assemble, it also keeps a tight-lid on your trash.
- Collapsible Insulated Food Covers - Sometimes your family is having so much fun in the great outdoors that they don’t make it back to camp in time for dinner. These nifty collapsible and insulated food covers keep your food safe from hungry insects and the right temperature for any late-comers. The best part is that these handy covers are easy to fold-up and put away when they aren't in use.
- Prime Products Bug Zapper - Simply stated, this is the most enjoyable way to keep the bugs at bay. You can slather on repellent filled with chemicals or you can swing for the fences. This bug zapper is practical and entertaining. With two AA batteries you can keep the mosquito's away for hours and get a good workout. It’s chemical-free, safe for the environment, and easy to clean. Keep in mind, in a few summers time, you may have a tennis star in the family.
- Pioneer Popcorn Popper - It’s getting more and more difficult to find the aluminum handled stove-top ready popcorn packages for camping. With this popcorn popper, you won’t have to settle for microwave bags that don’t measure up to the quality of popcorn cooked over the fire. Easily fill this popper with kernels and close the lid. Use the long 27” handle to keep a safe distance and wait for the sounds of your favorite snack to pop over the fire rather than “ding” in the microwave.
If you would like to know more about any of these products or other useful
rv outdoor accessories, please contact us and we'll help you find what you need to have an enjoyable summer.
By Bill Rowell
Outdoor RV Accessories You Didn't Know You Needed