The Flow-Rite Pro-Fill RV Battery Watering System for 6V Batteries provides the most convenient and accurate means of filling and maintaining proper battery water levels.
- Fill several batteries safely and simultaneously from a single remote position without having to touch a battery or remove caps.
- Fits all standard 6V lead-acid batteries.
- Setting up a 48V golf cart with 8V batteries use (4) kits.
- Eliminates the need to remove vent covers to fill.
- Automatically sends water to low cells only.
- Automatic control valves ensure each cell is closed when the precise level is reached.
- Installs in minutes, no tools required.
- Automatic shut-off prevents over or under-watering.
- Simple hand pump operation required (sold separately Handy-Pump P/N: 55-8753).
- Use with any distilled water container.
- A quick disconnect feature allows the supply to be attached in a snap.
- No risk of acid splashes or dangerous fumes.
- Flame arrestors prevent external spark or flame from igniting flammable cell gasses.
- Proper electrolyte level prevents dangerous acid bubble out during charge.
- Dimensions: 13" x 11" x 2".
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes (2) Pro-Fill flexible manifolds for 6-volt batteries (you will need an extra kit for 8-volt batteries), (9) Red end caps, Valves (Winged Bayonet, Yellow Cover, Clear Displacer), Clampless Tubing, Male coupler, dust cover, and Pro-Fill RV Instructions.
- Limited 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Flow-Rite Pro-Fill RV Battery Watering System for 6V Batteries
ImportantPrior to initial installation, inspect the existing battery water level. If they have been neglected and the level is extremely low, manually fill each cell so all plates are covered. Then, charge the batteries, before installing and using Pro-Fill to top off. Topping off a battery that has been neglected and then charging can cause the water level to expand during the charging process resulting in the loss of electrolyte. Once Pro-Fill is installed, monthly topping off after charging will prevent an extremely low water level to occur. Note: The Pro-Fill valves are preinstalled on manifolds that will fit batteries with a standard spacing of 2-11/16". If the battery has a nonstandard spacing, replace the manifolds with the included flexible manifold.
1) Remove existing valve caps from batteries and install manifolds, turning each valve 1/4 turn to lock into place.
2) Link manifolds/valves together with Pro-Fill tubing. Cut the desired length of tubing from the open end of the included 5 ft section.
- If using the flexible manifold, first install the valves then carefully push and rotate each swivel T into a valve until it snaps into place.
3) Attach fill line to an open barb.
- If you are installing on more than two batteries, try to locate the fill line towards the middle of the system. Do not connect more than six batteries together.
4) Cover any remaining barbs with red end caps, and installation is complete.