The Bulldog Topwind Travel Trailer Jack is intended to hold up the capacity of 8,000 lbs, that is designed to support any substantial engine trailer. This is the most astounding quality and best-performing jack accessible in the commercial center today, and mixed harmony between limit, pace, and exertion. This top wind jack is ideal for, utility/load trailers, camping trailers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers and more.
- For long-lasting material, bulldog has composed this jack to be zinc shielded to keep it from getting corroded.
- Shiny grey is painted on the outer and inner tube
- A zinc coverage on the inner tube and the drop leg
- Climate safe covering on the outer/inner tube
- Screw stem measures to be 5/8", which prevents the screw stem from coming off.
- The screw nut stop helps prevent any damages as the jack is stretched out.
- Square like structure help keeps up its equivalence for truly difficult work.
- Top-Wind jack:
- Shifting the crank on top of the jack
- A bushing red easy grip handles that provide control of cranking the jack
- Handle radius measures 9" from the center where it mounts
- Removable cross pin measures 1/4" in length
- The gear train is welded on the screw stem to prevent the cross pin from being damaged
- Adjustable drop-leg provides an extension for full length
- When the drop-leg is fully extended (Lift) measures 15"
- Retracted: 22-5/8"
- Extended: 51-3/8"
- Tubing width: 2-1/2"
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty
Bulldog Topwind Travel Trailer Jack