The Bulldog 1750290317 is an A-Frame topwind jack with a 5000 lb weight capacity. The jack is strong and durable, while being built to last. For more than three quarters of a century, Bulldog jacks have been demonstrated to be the most reliable, field-proven jacks on the market.
Features: This precision structure is an exceptional tool for stability and reliability for any heavy duty lifting. This tongue jack features 15" travel and is simple to use. The cylindrical tube is painted gray and the footplate/caster is sold separately. With any A-frame it can easily mount to the weld-on/bolt-on bracket. This jack also includes a smooth cranking, it's handle radius measures 6-5/8".
- Smooth, comfortable, ergonomic design.
- Dependable vertical and side load capacity.
- Proven reliability for long term use at rated loads.
- Precision fitted parts for extra stability.
- Inner tubing diameter: 2".
- Outer tubing diameter: 2-1/4".
- Reacted: 1--13/16".
- Lift: 15".
- From mounting bracket to top of jack: 10-13/16".
- A-Frame models listed have grey painted outer and inner tubes - All other models have grey painted outer and clear zinc inner tubes.
- Custom finishes are available upon request.
- Limited 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Bulldog 1750290317 A-Frame 5000 lb Topwind Jack