Note: Systems are made to order and have a current lead-time of 6 weeks. The Bigfoot PC-MB2007 Platinum Semi-Automatic Leveling System was designed specifically for Class-C motorhomes on a Mercedes chassis cab. The weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American-made marine pump and motor wrapped in steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space. No drilling, no relocating of the spare tire, and no rerouting of the rear exhaust is needed for installation.
NOTE: Compatible with 2007 and newer chassis' only.
- Semi-automatic operation. With the press of a button, all four cylinders make contact and stabilize the vehicle.
- Note: The user must use a bubble level or leveling device and press the corresponding buttons on the panel to get it perfectly level.
- Quick adjustment operation to level the vehicle to your liking
- This kit fits most 2007-2018 Mercedes Sprinter 3500 Cutaways (chassis year, not RV model year), including Coachmen, Tiffin, Renegade, THOR, or Winnebago, Forest River, Jayco, Pleasure-Way, and Dynomax.
- Bolt-on installation, some drilling is required into the wheel wells, but no drilling is required into the frame.
- On-the-fly manual adjustment feature that allows you to quickly operate each cylinder individually or in pairs.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (4) Powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with a 13" stroke.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes: (4) Cylinders, (1) Hydraulic power unit, (1) Monitor, and all necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- It may be used with RV SnapPad BF-7 jack pads, see BF7SP4
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty On Cylinders, 2 Years On Parts, 1 Year On Labor.
- Made in the USA.
NOTE: This system does not have an inclinometer and does not read a level plane like the Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System.
Bigfoot Mercedes Class C Semi-Automatic Platinum Leveling System