The 8 Amp Charge controller is designed to protect your 12 Volt batteries from being overcharged by high voltage surges and prevents discharging of the battery overnight. Any solar panel that is rated 12 watts or higher requires the use of a charge controller. Nature Power charge controllers come equipped with easy j plug adapters. LED lights display battery "charged"or battery "charging" Never deeply discharge your battery; never let your battery voltage pass below 11.0 volts. It will cause permanent damage to the battery. Use a DMM (Digital MultiMeter) to measure your battery voltage. When connecting and during operation it is normal for both lights to flicker for a short time. This 8 Amp Charge controller can handle up to 130 Watts of Solar array. 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Protects battery from overcharging and high voltage surges
- Protects the battery from discharging with built-in blocking diode
- Use with any 12 Volt Solar Panel system
- Equipped with easy to install plug and play connectors
- Automatic cut-in and cut-out maintenance-free operation
- Easy to read LED light indicators show battery "charged" or battery
Nature Power 8 Amp Charge Controller