The Zamp Solar KIT1025 Legacy Black 190 Watt Solar Panel Cinder 40 Deluxe Kit is the perfect entry-level solar kit for your RV. Features a Cinder 40 amp digital charge controller with built-in Bluetooth capabilities. Designed for all RV rooftop solar applications and compatible with any 12, 24, or 48 volt battery systems. Includes many upgraded features for optimal performance.
For assistance choosing the best Zamp Solar panel kit for your needs, please contact us at 866-332-7881, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Black solar panel back sheet helps absorb as much renewable energy as possible.
- Mounts with a set of (4) universal reversible mounting feet (included).
- 10 ft plug & play ATP to ATP wiring extension.
- 40 amp Cinder digital charge controller specs:
- 12 Volt Max Solar Input of 800W / 24 Volt Max Solar Input of 1,600W
- Compatible with LiFePO4/Li-Ion, Lithium-Titanate (LTO), AGM, Conventional lead-acid (wet), and calcium batteries.
- Input Amps: 40
- RV-C Enabled: Yes
- RV-C is the latest way for your RV appliances to share information regarding energy generation or consumption
- Lithium Charging Profile: Yes
- Bluetooth: Built-In
- PWM 5-stage charging regulates the flow of electricity to your battery.
- Protects your battery from overcharging and keeps your solar panel safe from back-flow currents.
- Smartphone Apps: Free iPhone iOS and Android downloadable app
- App allows you to monitor charging current, charging capacity (amps per hour), select your battery type, and system faults.
- Pulsetech: Patented Desulfation Prolong Lead-Acid Battery Life By 3X
- Mounting Option: Surface Mount
- 2-port ATP solar roof cap allows you to plug any Zamp Solar panel directly into the cap.
- Roof cap includes all mounting hardware.
- Wiring harness is pre-terminated for easy installation.
- 15 ft roof cap to charge controller wire
- 10 ft charge controller to battery wire (fused)
- Anodized frame and low-profile junction box for better shade resistance.
- Impact and weather resistant construction.
- 360-degree Omni-rail quick mount system utilizes hardware channels along aluminum frames.
- T-nuts along channels allow you to reposition the solar panel to match any desired location along the rail.
- Solar cells are sealed with AR coated tempered glass.
- High light transmittance and low reflectivity means you get the most energy from the sun on any day.
- POE Encapsulate offers improved thermo-mechanical properties, including UV protection, corrosion protection, volume, heat and humidity resistance, and higher volume resistivity.
- Engineered with reinforced corners to withstand harsh terrains.
- ATP plugs are weatherproof and IP67 rated, preventing water damage.
- Expansion kit available separately (may be expanded up to three (3) additional panels), see part KIT1026
- Wattage Output: 190W.
- Amp Output: 9.5A
- Panel Dimensions: 58.3” x 26.4“ x 1.5”
- Weight: 24.25 lbs
- 25-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- 90% output guaranteed through 10 years.
- 80% output guaranteed through 25 years.
- Made in the USA.
- Zamp is the only American manufacturer of 12V solar panels.
- Components are locally sourced as often as possible.
Zamp Solar Legacy Black 190 Watt Solar Panel Cinder 40 Deluxe Kit