The On the Go Standard Portable RV Water Softener with brass inlet and outlet fittings was designed with simplicity in mind. No electricity. No Motorized parts. Simply hook it up and you have soft water for Easier Cleaning, Spotless Dishes, Softer Laundry, Smoother Skin, and best of all, Clean Faucets and Dishwashers.
- Brass Inlet & Outlet Fittings Won't Break if Unit is Accidentally Tipped Over.
- Prevents Hard Hater and Rust Stains
- Avoids Scale Build-Up
- Improves Taste and Odor
- No Tools or Electricity Required
- Increases the Lifespan of Appliances
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Integrated Carry Handle
- Large Top Opening to Easily Add Salt
- Softens 300 to 700 Gallons Before Requiring Regeneration
- Can Regenerate from Potassium Chloride or Table Salt
- Gallons Be For Regeneration: 300-700
- Regeneration Time: 15 MINUTES
- Required Salt: 1 boxes of common table salt
- Life Span: 7-10 years
- Resin Type: Premium High Grade Capacity
- Max Operating Pressure: 120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 35 °F - 110 °F
- Dimensions: 22" H x 6 3/4" D
- Weighs 18 lbs Empty
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- This water softener includes brass fittings.
Includes, hardness test strips, back-flush adapter, storage inlet and outlet caps, handle, inlet Hi-Flow shut off valve, inlet and outlet hose adapters and a high pressure white drinking hose.
On The Go Soft RV Water Softener with Brass Fittings