The Bigfoot AQ-DPRM Class A Diesel Pusher Automatic Leveling System features a quad pump design with an easy one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling. This system is designed for the 1990-2007 Roadmaster chassis (RV Manufacturer: Monaco and Holiday Rambler, Models: Dynasty, Executive, Navigator, Signature). The control panel has a manual mode to run each jack individually, an all-up light to acknowledge that all the jacks are up prior to driving off and an emergency retracts button to retract all four jacks simultaneously in emergency situations. This system includes everything needed to be installed on your coach.
Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling from 90-120 seconds
- Individual power units at each leveler mean nearly 4x the pump life compared to ordinary central pump systems.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- (4) powder coated cylinders capable of lifting 17,000 pounds each with 15" of stroke
- (4) weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with an American made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing for protection from road spray.
- The Automatic Leveling System includes everything needed to be installed on your Gas Class A Motorhomes.
- (2) QEII-21 17,000 lb rated cylinders with (2) long front standard mounting brackets.
- (2) QEII-21 17,000 lb rated cylinders with (2) long rear standard mounting brackets.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- All necessary components and hardware included for a complete installation.
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years parts, 1-year labor, and cylinders carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Class A Diesel Pusher Roadmaster Automatic Leveling System