The Bigfoot PC-MB4 Platinum Automatic Leveling System was designed specifically for Class-C motorhomes on a Mercedes chassis cab. The weatherproof hydraulic power unit with an American made marine pump and motor wrapped in a steel housing, allows the unit to be mounted outside in the elements so it does not take up storage space. No drilling, no relocating the spare tire and no rerouting the rear exhaust is needed for installation.
NOTE: Compatible with 2007 and newer chassis' only.
- Quick, a one-touch operation that automatically deploys the jacks to completely stabilize and level the RV, front and rear in 30 seconds
- Quick adjustment operation to level the vehicle to your liking
- Fits 2007 and newer Mercedes Sprinter chassis cab vehicles, specific manufacturers include: Coachmen, Tiffin, Renegade, THOR, or Winnebago. If you have a Forest River, Jayco, Pleasure-Way, and Dynomax use part #PC-MB3
- Does not require any frame drilling, relocating of the spare tire or rerouting of the rear exhaust
- On the fly manual adjustment feature that allows you to quickly operate each cylinder individually or in pairs
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off
- (4) Powder coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with 13" stroke
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation
- Includes: (4) Cylinders, (1) Hydraulic power unit, (1) Monitor and all necessary components and hardware for a complete installation
- Weight: 145 lbs
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- Made in the USA
NOTE: This system does not have an inclinometer and does not read a level plane like the Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System.
Bigfoot Mercedes Class C Platinum Automatic Leveling System