The Firestone 2542 Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit is designed to maximize safe load carrying capacity, stability, and overall ride quality. It utilizes a pair of convoluted air springs, which can be adjusted for changing loads. They are capable of 3,200 to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity and enhance your ride by reducing inter-leaf friction.
- Levels off-center loads, inflation valves allow side to side adjustment.
- Keeps leaf springs from permanent sagging under repeated or constant load.
- Reduces the chance of bottoming out.
- Increases vehicle stability encouraging steady, safe driving.
- Installs between the frame of your vehicle and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure.
- Maximizes vehicle load-carrying capacity.
- Fits 2009-2014 Ford F-150 (with B&W hitch only)
- 8" minimum tire to frame clearance.
- Load Capacity: 3200 to 5000 pounds.
- Pressure Range (PSI): 5 to 100 lbs per square inch.
- Average Installation Time: 1-2 hours.
- All hardware is included for quick, easy installation.
- No drill kit.
- Weight: 42.5 lbs.
- Note: Do not exceed your vehicle gross vehicle weight rating.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
Firestone Ride-Rite Rear Air Helper Spring Kit - 2009-2014 Ford F-150 B&W Hitch Only