The Bigfoot AC-MB3 Automatic Leveling System For Sprinter Class B & C Motorhome is perfect for the RV'er looking to upgrade to hydraulic leveling. The control panel has a manual mode to run each jack individually, an all-up light to acknowledge that all the jacks are up prior to driving off and an emergency retracts button to retract all four jacks simultaneously in emergency situations.
Note: Sprinter System Brackets and Cylinders are compatible with 2007 and newer model chassis' only.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling from 90-120 seconds
- Fits 2007 and newer Mercedes Sprinter chassis cab vehicles, specific manufacturers include Forest River, Jayco, Pleasure-Way, and Dynomax. If you have a Coachman, Tiffin, Renegade, THOR, or Winnebago us part #AC-MB4.
- No welding or drilling to the frame required!
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- (2) front powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 lbs with a 13" stroke.
- (2) rear powder-coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 lbs with a 15" stroke.
- Includes 1 central pump.
- The weatherproof hydraulic power unit, with an American, made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Includes everything necessary for a complete installation.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- This Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System comes with a manufacturer warranty for 2 years Parts, 1 year Labor with Cylinders carrying a lifetime warranty.
- Made in America.
- For Mercedes Benz sprinter 3500 dual wheel cutaway chassis (will not work with van chassis)
Please call us at #866-332-7881 if you have any questions and we will be happy to assist you.
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System For Sprinter Class B & C Motorhome