The Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System for Class A (Gas Chassis) Motorhome - features a single pump design. The control panel has a manual mode to run each jack individually, an all-up light to acknowledge that all the jacks are up prior to driving off and an emergency retracts button to retract all four jacks simultaneously in emergency situations. This system includes everything needed to be installed on your coach.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling from 90-120 seconds
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- One powder-coated cylinder capable of lifting 12,000 pounds each with 16" of stroke
- Four weatherproof hydraulic power units, each with an American made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing for protection from road spray.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- The Automatic Leveling System includes everything needed to be installed on your Gas Class A Motorhomes.
- (1) QEI-16 12,000 lb rated cylinders with (1) long standard mounting brackets
- All necessary components and hardware included for a complete installation
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- The Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System for Class A Gas Powered Motorhomes comes with a 1-year full warranty with Cylinders carrying a lifetime warranty
- Made in America.
Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.