- MicroSealant Technology.
- Tan UV stable backing.
- Bonds to surfaces and stops leaks.
- Use on: EPDM, TPO, most PVC, CSPE/Hypalon, CPE, SBS, APP modifieds, asphalt BURs, coal tar BURs, all metal roofs, tiles, shingle, aluminum, galvanized steel, gypsum board, wood, polyethylene, propylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, OSB, etc.
- Seals roof tears, seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters, and much more.
- Can be applied in weather as cold as -20 degrees.
- Seals for an air, moisture and water-tight barrier.
- One step permanent leak repair tape.
- Dimensions: 4" width, 50' length.
- Limited 15 year warranty.
- Made in USA.
RoofSeal Tan 4" x 50' by EternabondWhen bonded to your RV roof RoofSeal makes a permanent air, moisture and water-tight seal using adhesives with integrated primers and UV stable backing. This tape can be applied in cold weather as low as -20 degrees and is made to withstand all weather and will flex, expand and contract in all conditions.
Stop Your RV Roof Leak For GoodIf you're looking for an easy do it yourself way to repair your leaky roof, this tape would work perfect for you. The Eternabond roofseal is great for use on tears in the roof or seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters and much more. It is perfect for repairs or to restore the roof on your motor home and RV. The types of roofs it can be used on include EPDM, TPO, hypalon, most PVC, modified and all metal.
Strong Adhesive Bond The Eternabond RoofSeal Tan 4" x 50' uses advanced MicroSealant Technology, a 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber with a built in primer, bonded to a UV stable backing. Before applying, the surface must be clean and dry, you can use the Eternaclean for an easy clean up. For application, install over the repair area, removing the protective liner as you go, to prevent the tape from getting stuck to itself or debris. Using pressure, rub with hand or roll with steel roller to activate bonding process.
Technical Specs.Adhesion: 20lbs+/in width
Application temperature: 150°F to -20°F ambient
Elongation: 700% +/- 100
Flexibility: ½" radius at -30°F
Flexibility Temperature Range: -70°F to >200°F
Permanence: .001 perms maximum
Pliability: No cracks in membrane
Shelf Life: Up to 5 years
Standard case quantity: 100 sq. ft. per case
Roll Size: 4" x 50'
Tensile break PSI: 4500 PSI +/- 500 PSI
Total thickness: 35 mils (+/- 2 mils)
Water vapor test: .005 grms/100" sq./24hrs/100°F