- MicroSealant Technology.
- White UV stable backing.
- Bonds to surfaces and stops leaks on surfaces that require a deeper seal.
- Use on: EPDM, TPO, most PVC, CSPE/Hypalon, CPE, SBS, APP modified, asphalt BURs, coal tar BURs, all metal roofs, tiles, shingle, aluminum, galvanized steel, gypsum board, wood, polyethylene, propylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, OSB, etc.
- Seals granulated roof tears, seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters, and much more.
- Can be applied in weather as cold as -20 degrees.
- Seals for an air, moisture and water-tight barrier.
- One step permanent leak repair tape.
- Dimensions: 6" width, 25' length.
- Made in USA.
RV RoofSeal Plus White 6" x 25' by Eternabond
The Eternabond RV RoofSeal Plus White 6" x 25' is made for use on surfaces that need a deeper seal or have granulated or textured surfaces, that may be more difficult to bond to. The Eternabond roofseal plus easily bonds to any surface sealing tears in the roof or seams, flashings, copings, skylights, gutters and much more.
Uses MicroSealant Technology
The RoofSeal Plus is a do it yourself installation, to easily repair leaks on your RV, camper or motor home. This makes a permanent air, moisture and water-tight seal using advanced MicroSealant Technology, a 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber with a built in primer, bonded to a UV stable backing. It is made to withstand all weather and will flex, expand and contract in all conditions, including temperatures as low as -20 degrees.
Before applying, the surface must be clean and dry, you can use the Eternaclean for an easy clean up. For application, install over the repair area, removing the protective liner as you go, to prevent the tape from getting stuck to itself or debris. Using pressure, rub with hand or roll with steel roller to activate bonding process.
Adhesion: 20lbs+/in width
Application Temperature: ›150°F to -25º w/ optional primer
Elongation: <700% +/- 100
Flexibility: ½" radius at -30°F
Temperature Range: -70ºF to >200ºF
Permanence: .001 perms maximum
Pliability: No cracks in membrane
Shelf Life: Up to 5 years
Roll Size: 6" x 25'
Tensile break PSI: 4500 PSI +/- 500 PSI
Total thickness: 65 mils (+/- 2 mils)
Water vapor test (ASTME 96B): .005 grms/100" sq./24hrs/100°F