1. Remove current jack from tongue by removing the 3 - 3/8" mounting bolts.
2. Unpackage the BigFoot unit from it's box.
3. If your A-frame is equipped with a lower support plate under the mounting plate, you must install the nylon bushing supplied with the kit. Fit the bushing through the hole from the top and secure with locking clip underneath support.
4. Insert the BigFoot jack through the mounting hole (see diagram below)
5. Turn the jack so that the pump unit is facing away from the coupler. Fasten using the supplied hardware (3 bolts, lockwashers & nuts)
6. Attached supplied cables to 12 v battery