The AquaLock 3541-10 Type 41 3-Way Bypass Valve is a 35 series AquaLock valve made to bypass your RV fresh water system. Can be installed on hot or cold water lines. Works with copper, CPVC, PEX, and CTS-rated pipes. These quick-connect fittings from AquaLock are designed and manufactured for many years of trouble-free service.
- Designed for a straight-through or 90-degree flow.
- Quick-connect design requires no tools for installation.
- Rotates under pressure after installation for high flexibility during installation.
- Can be used for hot and cold water applications, including behind-the-wall applications.
- Made with polysulfone, a high-performance thermal plastic material.
- Rated 180 degrees Fahrenheit at 100 PSI. 75 degrees Fahrenheit at 250 PSI.
- Cut the plastic, copper, or CPVC piping and snap the SeaTech valve in place for a leak-free connection.
- Works with the following types of pipe: copper, CPVC, PEX, and CTS-rated pipes.
- 1/2" copper tube end sizes.
- Female quick connect end types.
- Connection Type: Push to connect.
- Maximum BAR: 17.25
- Maximum PSI: 250
- Maximum Working Temperature: 75 degrees F / 24 degrees C.
- Minimum Working Temperature: 33 degrees F / 0.56 degrees C.
- Valve Dimensions: 3-1/2" L x 2-1/4" H.
- Material: Polysulfone (high-performance thermal plastic)
- Weight: 0.05 lbs.
- FDA approved and certified NSF-61, NSF-14, CSA B137.5, ASTM F877, IGC 188-04C, and the Uniform Plumbing Code (U.P. Code)
- Limited 25-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Previously known as SeaTech 013541-10
- Note: It is recommended that all threaded connections be made with Teflon tape only.
AquaLock Type 41 3-Way Bypass Valve - 1/2" CTS