The Blue Ox BX1676 Baseplate For 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Cadillac dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 2 hours.
- Part Number: BX1676.
- Tab Height: 17.25".
- Tab Width: 31.25".
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill).
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Be sure to confirm the weight of your individual vehicle before towing.
Some models, depending on options and lead, may exceed the
weight rating of specific tow bars. Always ensure both your tow bar
and hitch are adequately rated for the vehicle’s overall weight.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade (Includes Hybrid)