The JR Products GSNI-5200-60 Gas Spring replaces your gas spring/prop by matching the length and force as close as possible. These gas springs incorporate a strong annealed steel rod with a Nitride coating for added corrosion resistance.
Note: If there are 2 springs/props, replace them both to keep the door life balanced.
- For use on cargo doors, RV beds, doors and truck caps for ease of loading and unloading.
- Also works with other brand mounting brackets such as RV Designer and AP Products.
- Plastic ends with locking clips to receive ball mounts.
- Easy to install.
- Force (lbs): 60.
- Extended Length: 17"
- Attaches to a 10 mm ball.
- Compressed Length: 9.66"
- Stroke: 7.34"
- Rod Diameter: 6mm.
- Tube Diameter: 15mm.
- Mounting brackets not included.
- Sold individually.
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
JR Products Gas Spring - 17" Length - 60 Lb Force