Ensure safety and prevent tire blowouts by installing the TST TST-507-RV-8 Cap Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). This system accurately monitors tire pressure and temperature simultaneously in real-time, while offering you the ability to custom program high and low PSI settings on up to 4 axles.
- Sensor Features:
- Detect leaks and temperature variances quickly and reliably.
- Installation wrenches offer protection from theft.
- Industrial strength.
- Powered by user-replaceable batteries (CR1632)
- Must remove non-flow-through sensor to add air and check tire pressure.
- Easy to remove during seasonal storage to conserve and extend battery life.
- Replaceable seal for long-lasting durability.
- Dimensions: 0.96" diameter x 0.91" height.
- Monitor Features:
- Black and white display
- Can handle up to four trailers, and handle up to 115 tires.
- Large illuminated display shows PSI and temperature simultaneously
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery runs up to 36 hours wirelessly
- Operates on vehicle 12-volt DC or hardware
- Built-in antenna
- Displays Read-Out Warnings
- LO PRESSURE, HI PRESSURE, HI-TEMP, FAST LEAK, etc.
- Buttons are on the front of the monitor; easily accessible and well labeled
- Automatically drops any towing or towed trailer/vehicle that is not in range
- You can park either the front or the back sensors
- After you get to your destination you can drop the RV sensors off the display by hitting a few buttons
- Now you can take the display to the towed vehicle to monitor the tires while driving around
- Can handle up to 218 PSI
- Customize high low pressure and temperature thresholds
- HI-TEMP alarm is adjustable to be as low as you want
- Automatic illumination adapts to any light level
- Auto scrolls - No need to push buttons
- Every few seconds it will display a different tire's PSI and template on the screen
- The tire being shown will be blinking on the display
- Flashing LED light and audible alarm indicate when pressure or temperature exceeds preset thresholds
- Alerts can be read across the monitor
- The range is upwards of 60 linear feet from the tire to monitor.
- Even further range with the addition of easy to install repeaters
- The repeater is used in instances when the distance between the receiver and sensors is greater than 34 ft.
- Read pressure in PSI, BAR, Kpa, Kgf/cm2, temperatures in F or C
- Easily installs with rubber dashboard mount or suction cup mount
- Monitor Weight: 0.30 lbs
- Monitor Dimensions: 4.6" length x 2.99" width x 1.06" depth.
- Includes: (2) Installation wrenches, (8) Screw-on cap style sensors, (1) Short antenna, (1) Repeater, (1) Dashboard mounting bracket, (1) Suction cup bracket, (1) Cigarette charger, (1) Hardwire kit, detailed user's manual, and the on-board monitor display
- Limited 3 year manufacturer warranty
507 Sensor Specifications: Operating Temperature: -40 - 176 degrees F (-40 - 80 degrees C), Pressure Range: 1 - 218 psi, Pressure Sensitivity: +/- 1.5 psi, Temperature Sensitivity: +/- 1 degree F, Fast Leakage Alert: 6 psi within 12 seconds, Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz.
507 Monitor Specifications: Operating Temperature: -4 - 176 degrees F (-20 - 80 degrees C), Storage Temperature: -22 - 185 degrees F (-30 - 85 degrees C), Cigarette Plug (Charger) Input Voltage: 12 - 24 VDC, Frequency: 433.92 MHz.
TST Cap Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System - Black & White - 8 Pack
Frequently Bought Together