The Curt Wheel Chock Lock is an excellent way to protect an unattended trailer or camper. It is a quick and simple lock to apply, clamping over the wheel and remaining secure until it is unlocked using one the three provided keys. It is also expandable to fit a variety of tire widths. The wheel chock lock can be used on your trailer or automotive vehicle such as a car, truck or even an ATV if needed.
4.8" - R12, 7.5" - R16, 195/75R14, 205/60R16, 205/70R15, 215/70R15, 225/75R15, 235/75R15, 235/80R16 and 33" x 12.5" - R15.
- Single locking wheel chock.
- Fits a wide variety of tire sizes with its expanding width.
- Has rubber coated arms to prevent damage to the tire.
- Protected by a yellow powder coat finish
- Always put the vehicles brakes on before using chocks.
- Use with any type of vehicle including campers, trailers and RV's.
- Includes 3 keys.
This is used to keep your vehicle, RV, camper or trailer in place while parked at the campground or in storage. Another great use for these are when you change tires or hitch the trailer, it will give you more security and confidence to get the job done. Just because your brakes are on, doesn't mean that your vehicle will not roll away, this chock comes with a lock, so that it can not be removed unless you unlock it. It does not matter where the road takes you; if you are towing, you want the peace of mind to be able to enjoy yourself, and that peace of mind only comes with security of your RV.
Wheel Chock Lock by Curt