The Flow-Rite BG-U48V-BA-EA is a Pro-Fill universal deep-cycle battery watering system with 129 flex manifolds. Designed for (8) 6V batteries, or (4) 12V batteries. Consists of automatic shut-off valves that replace the existing vent caps which are interconnected with tubing, making the process of filling your batteries a breeze.
Note: If you are installing a Pro Fill system on brand new batteries, wait at least 4 charge cycles before adding any water.
- Pro-Fill on-board battery watering system is the only system that has been specifically designed for golf cart applications.
- Optimizes your battery life and performance by filling to the correct levels each time.
- Improves safety by filling your batteries without needing to remove vent caps, avoiding acid burns, or toxic fumes.
- Consists of automatic shut-off valves, interconnected with tubing, that replaces the existing vent caps.
- Once installed a quick coupling valve allows the system to be connected to a hand pump (sold separately).
- Once connected, water flows into each cell until proper levels are reached.
- Snap-on/off water connections and fast filling allow each battery to fill in under a minute.
- Winged valves provide the fastest, most secure connection to the battery, no tools needed.
- 3-port swivel tee rotates 360-degrees for easier installation.
- Automatic shut-off prevents over or under-watering.
- Built-in de-gas chamber allows cells to expel naturally occurring hydrogen and oxygen gases, reducing risk of ignition.
- Flame arrestors prevent external spark or flame from igniting flammable cell gasses.
- Clampless polypropylene tubing is resistant to battery acid and can withstand below-freezing temperatures.
- See below for a complete list of all Pro-Fill battery watering kits.
- Eagle Eye Battery Level Sensor Specs:
- Patented sensing technology eliminates stray current and voltage for the most accurate electrolyte reading possible.
- Features green and red LEDs to indicate whether your water levels are full or low.
- Compatible with Pro-Fill single-point battery watering systems.
- Only requires one Eagle Eye valve per Pro-Fill battery setup.
- The probe is integrated into the valve.
- Handle on control module makes it easy to strap onto the battery.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 150-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Current Draw: 2mA - 8mA.
- Operating Voltage: 12-48 VDC.
- Power Consumption Range: 115mW at 48 VDC.
- Power Wire Length: 36".
- Probe Wire Length: 24".
- LED Wire Length: 36".
- 3/8" ring terminal end.
- Weight: 0.28 lbs.
- Kit includes (24) Pro Fill valves, (8) manifolds, (1) water fill quick connect coupler w/ dust cover, (1) 10 ft clampless tubing (uncut), (36) red end caps, and instructions.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Always use distilled or deionized water when refilling your batteries. Minerals in tap water can coat the battery plates filling pores which will no longer be in contact with the water solution.
Flow-Rite Pro-Fill Universal 48V Battery Watering System With Eagle Eye