The Blue Ox BX1660 Baseplate For 1999-2007 GMC Yukon 2500 is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your GMC dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Part Number: BX1660.
- Fits the following vehicles:
- 1999-2007 GMC Yukon 2500
- 2003-2006 Chevy/GMC 1500 Pickup
- 1999-2007 Chevy/GMC 2500 Pickup
- 1999-2007 Chevy/GMC 3500 Pickup
- 2001-2006 Chevy Suburban 2500
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 1 hour
- Tab Height: 16.5".
- Tab Width: 32.25".
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Tow hooks must be removed and remain off the vehicle after installation.
- Always ensure both your tow bar and hitch are adequately rated for the vehicle overall weight. Some models, depending on options and lead, may exceed the weight rating of specific tow bars.
- The soft bottom edge of bumper must be compressed rearward about 1-1/2”.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 1999-2007 GMC Yukon 2500