Handling your bulky RV power cable has never been easier with the Glendinning CRR50LP-12-I Cablemaster Power Cord Reel. Simply pull out how much cable you need from the reel, then retract easily with the built-in "zero effort" retraction motor.
- Internal mounted switch (for retraction) and enclosure mounted on the cord reel.
- Specifically designed for a 50 amp RV power cable.
- Specifically designed for installation on 5th wheels (10.3" high).
- Includes a type SEOW "soft black" 50 amp power cable with molded plug handle.
- Saves storage space by mounting on your compartment wall.
- Power cable remains flexible down to 10-degrees below zero.
- Features an EZ unplug lever for easy disconnection from campsite power sources.
- "Guide roller" automatically guides the cable onto the hub (drum) during retraction.
- Undercoach roller assembly (not included) protects your power cable from scratches or damage while extending or retracting from your coach, see part 04069-1
- LED lights indicate sufficient power.
- Requires a 12V DC power supply.
- Voltage: 12 VDC.
- Operating Current: 5-7 amps nominal, 15 amp peak load.
- Cable Length: 32 ft.
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 16.18" L x 12" D.
- Weight: 47 lbs (including 32 ft of 6/4 power cable).
- Tested by ETL and meets all UL requirements.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Glendinning Cablemaster Motorized 50A Low Profile Power Cord Reel - 32 Ft