The Viair P/N# 40044 Automatic Portable Tire Compressor is designed specifically for Class C and smaller RVs. It has a working pressure of 150 PSI, with a 155 PSI shut off and a fill rate of 2.30 CFM.
- Automatic shut-off function at 155 PSI.
- New 40-inch 90-degree twist-on chuck allows you to fill your tires while standing.
- Includes 2 air hoses, primary (30 ft) and extension hose (30 ft) for added reach (up to 60 ft max).
- 45-degree extended reach chuck for inflating your dual rear tires.
- Comes with a gas station-style tire inflation gun with 160 PSI inline pressure gauge (+/- 3% tolerance).
- Features thermal overload protection.
- Permanent, maintenance-free magnetic motor.
- Permanently lubricated bearings eliminate the need for constant lubrication.
- Includes a vibration resistant diamond plate weighted tray.
- Features a heat shielded 1/4" quick connect coupling.
- Features heavy-duty 8 ft dual battery clamps with a 40-amp inline fuse.
- Includes a carrying bag for easy transport.
- Max Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI (20 minutes on / 40 minutes off).
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI / 2.30 CFM (cubic ft per minute).
- Built-in pressure switch: 130 PSI on / 155 PSI off.
- Max Tire Size: 275/80R22.5.
- Ambient Temperature: -4 to 158-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Voltage: 12V.
- Amperage: 30 amps max.
- Dimensions: 10.87" L x 5.83" W x 7.48" H.
- Weight: 10.75 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Note: Can work for winterizing with the 90145 winterization Kit.
Viair Automatic Portable Tire Compressor Kit For Class C And Smaller RVs - 150 PSI