The Thetford 36662 Fresh Water RV Holding Tank Sanitizer Kit is designed specifically to sanitize interior hard, non-porous surfaces of water holding tanks, drinking water hoses and water coolers. Also, an effective sanitizer for use on food contact surfaces and can be used in RVs, trailers, campers and boats. EPA-Registered for cleaning and sanitizing RV Fresh Water Holding Tanks.
NOTE: Hazardous; Cannot be shipped by air; Non-returnable.
- Chemically-balanced sanitizer even when diluted in hard water
- Will not leave a grit or soap scum
- Not a drinking water additive
- Easy-to-use, 2-part system
- Step 1: Clean tank with detergent and rinse
- Step 2: Sanitize tank with sanitizer
- Use 1 oz of cleaner for every 4 gallons of fresh water to initially clean the tank
- Use 2 oz of sanitizer for every 8 gallons of water ensuring solution contacts all parts of the tank
- Includes: (1) 24 oz. bottle of detergent solution and (1) 24 oz. bottle of sanitizer
Thetford Fresh Water Holding Tank Sanitizer Kit