Try the BULLDOG Velocity Series High Speed RV Jack for superior performance and convenience! This amazing jack has a sealed, maintenance-free, 12V motor that can maintain high speeds, even with heavy loads. Extra-large, articulating footplate prevents sinking.
Note: Landing gear is designed to stabilize a portion of your trailer's weight, not to support the full GVWR of your trailer. Do not use landing gear to lift your trailer or RV during tire changes or service work because doing so will exceed the capacity of the landing leg.
- Fits a variety of applications for OEM and aftermarket industrial, horse and livestock, and RVs
- Built-in clutch prevents damage from overextension
- Zinc coating on the inner leg for additional protection
- Faster than hydraulic jacks at comparable loads
- No need for pump, oil, or hoses
- Manual override crank allows you to operate jack without electricity
- Includes a wired remote for convenience
- Plugs into side of jack with 10' long cord; plug port is covered to prevent damage when remote is not in use
- 20 minute installation
- Color/Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Weight: 102 lbs
- Mounting Type: Bolt-On
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Maximum Support Capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Bracket Height:
- 44.8" Retracted
- 69.1" Extended
- Lift: 24"
- Motor Attributes:
- 12 Volts
- 20" lift in 60 seconds
- Outer Tube Width: 4"
- Footplate Dimensions: 10" W x 10" L
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty
BULLDOG Velocity Series High Speed RV Jack